Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 10, 2012

♥ CHANEL Precision Ultra Correction Lift- Lifting Firming Day Fluid SPF 15

REVIEW: CHANEL Precision Ultra Correction Lift- Lifting Firming Day Fluid SPF 15 

"High-performing star ingredient elemi PFA* stimulates the production of tensin, improving the quality of skin's collagen and elastin fibers, and helping to improve their bonds within the skin to create a firm supportive network. Ultra-light, oil-free fluid, luxuriously textured and delicately scented, offers a visible lifting effect." - from Chanel.com

I am back with another CHANEL review guys. Check out my reviewed of the matching foundation here. High End products will not be reviewed on my blog often, simply because I don't buy them. When I was in Sweden this was another one of my mums products that I used.


Not that I need it, but I don't feel any firming effect. However, despite being a very thin cream, it felt pretty heavy when it came on. Slightly heavier than the Superdrug Simply Pure SPF Face Cream I reviewed here


Like any other SPF it has quite a strong white colour but it turns transparent as soon as you work it in to your skin.




Find the full CHANEL Precision Ultra Correction Lift ingredient list here guys: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=26209


I really like this. I like "heavy" face creams and it did get absorbed quick enough for you to apply make up. It smells pretty nice but most of all, the packaging looks so luxurious! It is actually super heavy due to the material is made of.

However, it is around £150 (for my mum in Sweden, therefor I think it's way too pricey. I did a quick search and saw that you can get the CHANEL Lifting Firming Day Fluid SPF 15 From Boots for "only" £88 from here.


What do you think guys? Have you tried this?
Would you buy a cream this expensive :)

x


3 comments:

  1. WOW my jaw nearly hit the ground and my eyes popped out £150! well damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good product, never tried it before. I try to put on as less skin products as I can actually. Lovely post!

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥