Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 15, 2013

♥ NOTD: Metallic Green Bad Apple

NOTD: Metallic Green Bad Apple

So you might have noticed less and less NOTD's in my blog. Ever since I started it a little over a year ago, I have posted loads of notd's. Anyway, I have had a little "pause" from painting my nails as this is the only way they seem to get stronger.

Today I am trying out this Bad Apple nail varnish that was in the #bbloggersxmas goodie bag.
As you can see it is a green/blue metallic shade, nothing special really as there are loads of other similar ones.

The formula is really good, full coverage after two coats, although one definitely was not enough. It is slightly streaky as with all metallic but definitely not too bad!


I decided to top it off with my LA Colours Turquoise glitter, I love it!


 The brush is really slim but that wasn't really an issue. I would have still preferred a wider brush though.




What do you think of this shade?
& watch out for my "how I store my nail varnishes" post tonight

xx






4 comments:

  1. I love this metallic mermaid shade, the finsh is gorgeous :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty shade

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com


    xo Chante'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous shade hun,love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥