Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 3, 2013

♥ Blogs You Have To Check Out :)

Favourite Blogs of the Week Pt.1

Blogs You Have To Check Out (in no particular order) :)
I know the layout looks a bit strange but I've used the same setting for all, all the titles are meant to be centred but it just doesn't work with the first one *smh*.

The Beauty Blog

 http://sleepandwater.blogspot.co.uk/
This is a blog I recently discovered and just loved straight away. Her photos are so bright and clear- exactly how I wish all my photos were. You will like this if you like reading about reviews, swatches, tags, favourites and all those typical beauty blogger posts. (I couldn't find any "face" pics nor profile pic, hence the only face less blog lol)


The Makeup Blog

http://www.thatigbochick.com/
 Out of all these blogs, this is the blog I've known about for the longest time. I immediately loved Dimma's blog because of her flawless and colourful makeup looks. You know that person who's makeup always looks absolutely perfect? That's her. She also takes amazing high quality photos.


The Fashion Blog
http://www.cosasbella.com/
This blog is another recent discovery of mine, when I first started to read blogs I only read fashion blogs and I've been trying to find some new great ones. She is into styling and has an amazing unique and fashionable style. Check her out of you new outfit inspiration!


The Hair Blog
 http://awindowofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/
Rebecca is a hair care blogger and fellow UK "transitioner" like myself. When I discovered her blog, as I kept reading I could relate to so many of her posts. We had some similar posts, we are both transitioning- and we have similar curl pattern ;) She takes amazing pics and she posts DIY's, transitioning updates, braid tips & tricks. Check her blog out if you love hair blogs.



The Hair & Beauty Blog
http://freshlengths.blogspot.co.uk/
I get major blog envy when I visit Lesley's blog- I just love her layout and writing style. She also has really clear and bright picture, super nice makeup pictures and swatches. As a hair blogger she has gone from neck length to the amazing mid back length (see progress pics here). Check her blog out for great hair inspo and tips on how to grow long hair, and amazing beauty posts and swatches!


















15 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, found some lovely blogs :)

    Adele-Marie xx

    Adele-Marie | One Girls Obsession With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you put my blog up there! That's so sweet, thank you :) I'm checking out the other blogs listed now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually seen all of these blogs and agree with you :)I joined your blog when i first started blogging it's an amazing one you have here as well.
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great tips of blogs :) If you are interested maybe we could do a swap, I could maybe send you some more Wet n' Wild products to try since you are a fan of the brand :) xx carolin from Min Boudoir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice posts, I will be checking them all out :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog and featuring me among these lovely bloggers :) I've also happy to have recently discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow, thank you for including me, that's so nice of you! :) Your blog is one of my faves too, I think I've been following more or less since I started blogging. I love Lesley's blog too. I'm gonna check out the others you've listed
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! thanks for the feature. Definitely checking out the other listed blogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing,I know the first four will check e others

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice, checking them out.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of the great recommendations!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog list! I'm checking them out right now :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea to promote other blogs xx

    ide love if you checked my blog :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'll have to check those out!! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥